We are Larva Game Studios, a videogame developer for PC and next-gen and handheld consoles.
We have a dedicated team for Casual and Social games on platforms like IOS, Android and Facebook as well, it is called Chocobanana Games, click here for more information.
We started in 2007 as Immersion Games Mexico, a branch for Colombian Immersion Games and became independent in early 2010 changing our name to Larva Game Studios. Headquartered in Guadalajara, Mexico and recently opened representative offices in Montreal, Canada; we are devoted to great quality games.
- 11/Oct/2012 - Meet us at Dev Hour Mexico City, www.devhour.mx
- 15/Aug/2012 - 19/Aug/2012 - Meet us at Gamescom! See more of LDOE in our booth.
- 12/July/2012 - We will be present at Sony's Developer Event in Los Cabos Mexico.
- 14/June/2012 - Yet Another New LDOE image here!
- 1/May/2012 - We will be attending BlackBerry 10 Jam at Orlando Florida, USA.
- 13/April/2012 - New LDOE images here!
- 5/Mar/2012 - 9/Mar/2012 - Meet with us at GDC San Francisco
- 23/Nov/2011 - We Proudly announce Last Day on Earth our first original IP for consoles and PC
- 16/Nov/2011 - The new Professional Internship is OPEN for Programmers IN MEXICO! more info here.
- 7/Nov/2011 - 8/Nov/2011 - LarvaGS will attend the Entrepreneurship Capital Forum in Mexico City.
- 29/Aug 2011 - New Job Postings!